Sunday, October 7, 2012

FIRE

UGH!! I had some trouble uploading my pictures but finally figured it out.  I am wayyyy behind on my challenge due date but better late than never huh?  The first design challenge is FIRE and I actually did two designs and had a hard time picking which one I liked the most.  Both were unique but I think I like this first one below a little bit more than the other design(I have the other design towards the end of my post).  I used a wet drag marble technique for this design.  Colors are listed below.
 
 

 
 







 
 
 
Then my second design....
Here I used a warter marble technique.

 
 
 
If interested, the color pattern I used...
black, red, dark orange, light orange. I basically
just did a swirl starting from the middle and going out.
 
 

 
These were the colors that I used for both designs..
 

 
From left to right: I'm Not Really A Waitress by OPI, Black on Black by Sinful Colors, Courtney Orange by Sinful Colors, and Gold Nugget by L.A. Colors.
 
 
As always, ALOHA..and thanks for reading!!



 
 

< !-- end InLinkz script -->

4 comments:

  1. i love making fire... your manicure is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful water marble - you picked great colours and they worked well together))) Can't wait to see your "Water" design! PS - how do I follow you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your design was also beautiful....I love purple, it's my favorite color. Can't wait to see everyones upcomng designs for this challenge.
    I am new to the blog world and not sure how it all works yet but I'll look into it...thanks again for the comment!!

    ReplyDelete