Monday, October 8, 2012

Time for a Trim!

I'm still so new to the blog world and as I explore my way around here, I am learning new features as I go.  Someone asked me in a post how they could "follow" me and I wasn't so sure how.  After an hour of searching I finally figured it out and added a follow gadget to my blog.  I feel so accomplished!!  On the same note, I enjoy finding others who enjoy nails and nail polish as much as I do.  I also enjoy looking at different nail designs and techniques.  I am in awe at some of the art that I have come across so far.  Nail art has become a time where I can take a break from my busy life and enjoy time with myself creating pieces of art on my nails...these are the little pleasures that make me happy.  So if your reading this, nice to meet you and welcome to my blog!!
 
I try to trim my nails down at least once a month.  With the hectic life of mommy, I'm constantly doing "stuff" with my hands and I'm always afraid of breaking a nail.  So tonight I will be giving my fingernails a trim.  ((SIGH))  I never said it was easy.... Goodbye my lovely's...
 
 
Aloha!  Thanks for reading...
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Your nails are gorgeous. I can't seem to get my nails to grow at all. Does yours grow naturally or do you use anything to aid the growth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment and yes they do grow naturally.

      Delete
  2. You have gorgeous nails! Mine are stained... can't wait for them to grow out!

    ReplyDelete